HigherDose is proud to offer special pricing for those who go the extra mile in their jobs, and deserve gear that does too. With the ID.me program, military members and veterans, first responders, medical professionals and government employees have the opportunity to purchase select HigherDose products ate discounted pricing. Complete a one-time verification, you may use your personal information, including your verified IDs, at HigherDose.com.
What are the benefits?
ID.me maintains all your credentials in one place, so your shopping can go smoothly. Through this verification technology, you can take advantage of discounts and other online marketplace benefits. Over 400 brands have exclusive offers through ID.me.
How do I access my discount?
To get started, set up your account on ID.me. Once you have your ID.me account set up, add the items you wish to purchase from HigherDOSE.com into your bag and select 'View Bag'. In your bag, expand the 'Verify with ID.me' drop down on lower right and log-in to your ID.me account. Once logged in, qualifying products will show discounted strike-through pricing in your bag.
Who benefits from the program?
- Military: Active duty, inactive reserves, veterans, retirees, and more. For a full list of eligibility, click here.
- First Responders: Police, firefighters, EMT, 911 dispatchers, and more. For a full list of eligibility, click here.
- Nurses: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (APNP), Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (PN/LPN), and more. For a full list of eligibility, click here.
- Government Employees: Federal, state, and local government segments. For a full list of eligibility, click here.
Please note: teachers are no longer eligible for the ID.me program. Stay up to date on any future discounts or promotions by signing up for our newsletter.
What products are eligible for ID.me discount?
Discounted products, bundles, new releases, seasonal colors, limited-edition products and full size saunas are not eligible for discount. Eligible products will show strikethrough pricing in cart. HigherDose reserves the right to change product eligibility, discount and/or prices at any given time without prior notice.
Why don't I see my discount?
Please be sure you are logged into your ID.me account by selecting the 'Verify with ID.me' drop down on the lower right of your shopping bag or checkout. When logged into your ID.me account, only eligible items will appear with the discounted strike-through pricing. Discounted products are subject to availability and new releases, seasonal colors, limited-edition products and customization fees are not eligible for discount. Discounts apply to domestic orders only; international orders and shipping are not eligible. Restrictions may apply when combining ID.me discount with other discounts or promotions.YETI reserves the right to change product eligibility, discount and/or prices at any given time without prior notice.
How is my personal data protected?
Your privacy is important to YETI and ID.me. The ID.me program promises to not share your information and you may delete your account at any time. Privacy is built into the ID.me platform and your data is not shared or sold to anyone.
Can I share my discount with non-eligible friends when I use ID.me?
No. The HigherDose ID.me Program is a privilege reserved for personal use only – please use it to purchase for yourself and not for friends or family. Sharing account information with others is strictly prohibited. In order to offer this discount, we monitor these orders to make sure folks aren't abusing them. If we find that someone is taking advantage of the discount, we may revoke access to the program.
Can I use my old HigherDose login and still maintain my discount?
Eligible customers will need to create an ID.me account and then will be able to shop with their special pricing. An old HigherDose.com account login will no longer offer you the same discounted pricing as our previous program.
How do I contact ID.me support?
For general ID.me questions, please visit: https://help.id.me/hc/en-us
ID.me program terms & Conditions
HigherDose may change, modify, or cancel the HigherDose ID.me Discount Program at any time. HigherDose also reserves the right to perform an audit at any time to ensure compliance with the HigherDose ID.me Program. Regardless of whether product was purchased at discount or at full price, resale of HigherDose products for personal gain or profit is strictly prohibited. Misuse of the HigherDose ID.me Program or other breaches of integrity as it relates to selling or exchanging HigherDose product may result in your order(s) being cancelled and disqualification from the program.
- To be eligible for the ID.me Discount Program, you must be an active military member, veteran, first responder, nurse, or government employee.
- The HigherDose ID.me Program allows for up to $10,000 worth of discounted products purchased in a calendar year. Total purchases exceeding $10,000 in a calendar year may result in your order(s) being cancelled and suspension from the program.
- The HigherDose ID.me Program is a privilege reserved for personal use only – please use it to purchase for yourself and not for friends or family. Sharing account information with others is strictly prohibited. In order to offer this discount, we monitor these orders to make sure folks aren't abusing them. If we find that someone is taking advantage of the discount, we may revoke access to the program.
- The HigherDose ID.me discount requires proof of verification through a trusted third-party vendor (ID.me) and may require yearly reverification to maintain group status.
- Products eligible for ID.me discounts are based on available inventory and HigherDose reserves the right to change product eligibility, discount and/or prices at any given time without prior notice. New releases, seasonal colors, and limited-edition products are not eligible for discount.
- Discounts apply to domestic orders only. International orders and shipping are not eligible.
- Discounts are not transferable and not redeemable for cash or credit.
- Discounts may not be combined with certain other promotions, and discounts do not apply to previous purchases, shipping, or any taxes or fees.
- Any type of monetary or barter exchange for products purchased under the HigherDose ID.me Discount Program may result in disqualification from the program (e.g., purchasing discounted product then reselling or receiving reimbursement in the form of cash, other products, or services).
- Eligible discounts may only be used on HigherDose.com or in an official HigherDose retail store.
- Exchanges and returns must be processed directly with HigherDose following normal return policies and never through authorized dealers.