With contemporary design and groundbreaking innovation, the Clearlight Sanctuary® Saunas are unlike any other. They are the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Robust True Wave Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state of the art digital sauna control works in concert with a sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
$ 8,655.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
CLEARLIGHT SANCTUARY FULL SPECTRUM INFRARED SAUNA - CORNER THREE PEOPLE
25X THE POWER
The True Wave™ Full Spectrum heater system delivers over 25 times the power of the nearest leading competitor. Sanctuary saunas offer a full 500 watts per heater versus their maximum 40 watt near infrared emitter. A full spectrum system allows for the deepest penetration, peak performance with the best results.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE KEY DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO PURCHASE:
Consult a doctor before use. If you have any of the conditions below, use of the blanket is not recommended without your doctor's approval
- You have skin diseases, burns or reddening
- You have splanchnic diseases
- You require a heart defibrillator or use other implantable devices
- You have a heart disease or illness
- You have broken bones
- You have malignancy
- You feel nauseous, have a headache or other symptoms
- You have just had surgery
- You have osteoporosis
- You suffer from abnormal blood pressure
- You are currently pregnant, may be pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- You have anhidrosis
- You have cancer or other malignant conditions
- You have any metal or other body implants including breast implants
Q: What is the difference between the Infrared Sauna and the Infrared Sauna Blankets besides their form factor?
The difference is simply that our Blankets offer far infrared rays whereas the sauna offers full spectrum.
Q: What are Far Infrared Rays?
Far infrared rays may help deliver a deep detoxifying sweat and allow your body to push out those heavy metals and increase your heart rate for a healthy glow.*
Q: What is the Infrared Sauna Blanket made of?
Waterproof Polyurethane (PU) fireproof cotton.
Q: What is the return policy on the Blankets?
We offer a 14-day return policy for unopened Blankets. Return shipping will be at the customer's expense.
If opened, only defective Blankets will be accepted for exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information. Please do not send your purchase back without contacting us first or exchange may not be processed.
Once your exchange is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange.
Depending on where you live and available inventory, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Q: What comes in the box?
Your Blanket, instructions, controller, power supply cord, and connecting cords are all included in the box.
Q: Since my face is exposed, will I still sweat as much as I do in the sauna?
You will get a good sweat in, and you will still sweat from your face since your body’s core temperature will be heated as well. What we do while in the Blanket is put on a healthy face mask, since your pores will be open it is great for your skin to soak that up.
Q: Are there different settings (temperature/timing)? What does this part look like?
Yes, you can adjust the temperature on the controller.
Q: How do I clean the Blanket?
Cleaning the Blanket is very easy. We recommend using an anti bacterial wipe after every use. A homemade solution of vinegar with tea tree, lavender and/or thyme essential oil works great too.
Q: Can I travel with my Blanket?
Yes! The Blanket is easily folded and could fit under a bed, into a suitcase, in a car.
Q:What is the warranty?
One-Year limited warranty. See details here.
Q:Is it safe to use everyday?
Yes! Listen to your body and how you’re feeling and use your best judgment, but we use them very regularly.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
Yes! See next question for details on electrical specifications. You will be sent the appropriate model based on your shipping destination.
Applicable import duties or related cross-border commerce charges are not included in your payment to HigherDOSE, and may be billed to you upon receipt of the product.
Q: Do I plug it in?
Yes, the product plugs into:
- A standard, three-prong, Type B outlet (US/Canada model)
- A standard, three-prong, Type G outlet (UK model)
- A standard, two-prong, Type C outlet (EU model)
The product runs on:
- Standard 120V, 60hz electical current (US/Canada model)
- Standard 230V, 50hz electrical current (UK and EU models)
Use of the product with a different electrical source or the use of voltage converters in countries that do not use these standards are at the user's own risk and the safety of doing so has not been investigated by HigherDOSE.
Q: How long does it take to heat up?
Only about 10 minutes!
Heat Zones: One heating zone
Display: 1-9 level
Control: White color handle held controller
Voltage: 100-120 Volt (US/Canada model); 220v (UK/EU models)
Wattage: 350-420 Watts
Amps: 4-5 Amps
Timer Settings: 1 hour
Electrical Field: Low EMF
Warranty: One-Year limited warranty. See details here.
Size: 71 x 71 inches (180 x 180 cm), unfolded. Maximum interior circumference when in use is approximately 65 inches (165 cm)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
TRUE WAVETM CARBON-CERAMIC
DIGITAL CONTROLS WITH
TABLET / SMARTPHONE
ELEGANT MODERN ITALIAN
BLUETOOTH, AUX AND MP3
- - iOS/Android Smartphone Control
- - Advanced Medical Grade Chromotherapy
- - Built-in charging and audio station
- - Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing
- - Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future
- - True Wave hybrid carbon-ceramic low-EMF far infrared heating technology on the back wall, side walls, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor along with our powerful low EMF full spectrum front heaters
- - ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry
- - Furniture grade cabinetry with 8mm thick glass front and ceiling
- - Italian designed sauna with a partial glass roof for style and comfort
- - Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- - Easy Installation (normally about 90 minutes)
- Width: 68"
Bench: Two 66"x22" benches
- Width: 68"
- Back Walls: 71"
Side Walls: 38"
Front Wall: 47"
Weight: 640 Pounds
When Building the Sanctuary C into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2" around the sauna
- Back Walls: 71"
- 240 Volts
Plugs into a 240v outlet
Plug: NEMA 6-15p
- 240 Volts