Front Desk Host
Come join the HigherDOSE Front Desk Team!
We are currently accepting applications for highly qualified Front Desk Hosts at our New York Locations. You will be a vital member of our growing luxury spa business, and ensure an amazing customer experience!
Front desk hosts are responsible for creating a welcoming environment for clients visiting our spa. They perform a variety of tasks, such a checking in clients, educating them on our sauna sessions, servicing the needs of each facility, and help us deliver a world-class customer experience as well as ensuring we uphold our brand standards. This a dynamic role with many moving pieces and requires adaptability. People that enjoy working in a fast-paced, autonomous environment where they have ownership of their work will enjoy working as a Front Desk Host at HigherDOSE.
We’re not your mother’s day spa. We’re starting a movement to get you beautiful and buzzed all at once. That’s why we don’t hold our clients back when it comes to offering experiences to heighten the senses. House music mixed with healing chakra light therapy is what you’ll find when you hang with us. We’re all about upping your DOSE and getting high naturally in our luxury spas. There’s meaning in the name alone. It’s to promote and release of your happy chemicals “DOSE”, which stands for Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin and Endorphins, which your brain releases after 45 minutes inside our infrared sauna.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Strong problem solving abilities and ”can-do” attitude
- Energy, enthusiasm, team player, compassionate, approachable, knowledgeable
- Ability to book appointments; Mindbody Online experience is a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Basic payment processing skills (credit card authorization in-person and over phone)
- Ability to escalate customer issues and sauna maintenance needs to management
- Strong attention to detail and comply with company policies; during client appointments, client booking requests, explaining/enforcing payment and cancellation policies to clients
- Completing close out email communications to management after every shift (inventory needs, inventory sold, condition of location, client matters, etc.)
Package, Wrap and Merchandise Sales
- Staff is required to explain sauna session package benefits to clients including price savings
- 5% commission is paid to staff on all packages and body wraps sold while on shift
- Merchandise sales (if applicable) will be managed by front desk including inventory tracking in close out emails
Sauna Room Cleanliness and Maintenance Skills
- Cleaning is a requirement for this role throughout ones shift – required to swap out towels, wipe down all surfaces between every session, reset room towels and aux cords, wipe down room materials, restock toiletries if needed, mop floor, vacuum, etc.
- Setting ambiance and sauna room complying with company brand standards
- Confirm sauna settings are correct
- Inspect for maintenance needed
DETAILS AND TO APPLY:
- Compensation: Competitive Salary: starting at $16 per hour
- Full- or Part-Time
- To Apply, send e-mail with city of interest to: email@example.com
- HigherDOSE is an equal opportunity employer