Founded in 2015, Brooklyn-based HigherDOSE is a rapidly growing, premium wellness/beauty brand offering differentiated spa experiences in and out of home. Combining the benefits of infrared and healing light therapy, their signature Sauna Blankets and Infrared Mats leave customers feeling euphoric and rejuvenated—truly glowing from the inside out. HigherDOSE has both people and the press addicted to their benefits, with more than 1,000 mentions across media, including features in The New York Times, Forbes, NBC News, Entrepreneur, and other major publications.
Reporting directly to the Founders, the Head of Brand Marketing will oversee all aspects of marketing strategy, content creation, reputation management and execution. You will have the unique opportunity to develop the overall narrative, product positioning, and go-to-market strategy for our transformative offering. The ideal candidate will be a team player who can collaborate across different job functions, and strategic thinker capable of guiding our long term strategy, while able to roll up their sleeves and execute on near term priorities.
- Set overall vision and strategy for all marketing creatives and content to support company growth objectives (including content strategy for YouTube series, blog, and instructional videos)
- Lead and mentor a team across a variety of functions including growth, product marketing, content, and brand.
- Brief internal and external partners on core expansion, new products, seasonal priorities, and key items. Own the marketing brief process to develop category story positioning, creative asset needs, timelines and budget parameters.
- Develop clear guidance for brand activation strategies for key markets
- Oversee HIGHERDOSE’s marketing creatives & content production and create a consistent and appealing visual identity
- Drive efficiency across creative department; functional owner of KPIs
- Develop understanding of customer mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors. Translate those insights into marketing strategies.
- Develop, in partnership with our analytics teams, metrics and measurement solutions that demonstrate the impact of the brand programs.
- Responsible for owned social channels and works with our social team to create compelling social campaigns to grow follower base and create engagement
- Own end to end campaign execution, including defining success metrics, target audience, messaging / messaging hierarchy, channel strategy, creative vision and ongoing optimization
- Drive & maintain our marketing calendar, establishing primary, secondary, seasonal, differentiated stories based on brand goals, business priorities & innovative big bets
- Lead our PR, Social Media & Events strategy, budget, execution in partnership with our PR agency and internal stakeholders
- Lead the development and implementation of retailer presentations, as well as launch playbooks that consolidate product launch details, message hierarchy, marketing concept, visual assets, and go-to-market strategy. Share out in a timely manner for channel planning
- Develop clear, effective go-to-market strategies & toolkits for retail team & international markets to execute easily & on-brand within their unique footprints
- Identify opportunities with influencers and partnerships and craft the perfect marketing campaign to grow the business
- Own brand guidelines and collaborate with the design and copy teams to implement across all communication channels
- Lead and be accountable for the vision, strategy, and results of brand positioning and campaigns, harmonizing a clear brand message across all channels (online and off)
- Identify target customers, their behavior, and how products will connect; be a conduit for the voice of the customer to the company
- Review competitive offerings and drive ongoing differentiation
- Come up with innovative & disruptive ways to protect HigherDOSE’s leadership position
- Worked in a Role that had strong understanding of the brand’s positioning and its products
- College degree in Creative Arts, Art Director, Design or related field.
- Must be capable of handling numerous projects in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in brand direction, creative or brand management
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience leading a brand team– no exceptions, this is not an entry level role for brand management
- Deep understanding of how to create and foster a collaborative, innovative and diverse creative environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize a high-volume workload, and collaborate with multiple key stakeholders
See other careers at HigherDOSE