Founded in 2015, Brooklyn-based HigherDOSE is a rapidly growing, premium wellness/beauty brand offering differentiated spa experiences in and out of home. Combining the benefits of infrared and healing light therapy, their signature Sauna Blankets and Infrared Mats leave customers feeling euphoric and rejuvenated—truly glowing from the inside out. HigherDOSE has both people and the press addicted to their benefits, with more than 1,000 mentions across media, including features in The New York Times, Forbes, NBC News, Entrepreneur, and other major publications.
The Digital Product/E-Commerce Lead will drive the product vision and roadmap to facilitate growth for HigherDOSE. This role will be responsible for our ecommerce site and the collaborative technical, creative, design and data work that goes along with making it a success. You’ll find and chase down opportunities to drive users to our website and optimize their experience and understanding of our products. Additionally, this highly cross-functional role in a fast growing start up, and you will work closely with the management team across the organization.
- Responsible for growing and optimizing the HigherDOSE DTC business
- Product manager for higherdose.com
- Lead day-to-day new product launch execution across e-comm touchpoints, including:
- Product page setup & QA
- Sourcing and publishing of product page ratings & reviews
- Merchandising on appropriate product listing pages
- Wholesale SKU setup
- Unbounce landing pages
- Perform daily site maintenance, merchandising, and quality assurance of the site
- Make site enhancement and new technology/app recommendations to improve user experience and optimize performance
- Establish, drive and communicate a strategic product direction that delivers significant business impact and is aligned with our overall strategy.
- Collaborate with internal and external resource to create & align on (digital) product vision and strategy
- Convert this product strategy and vision into a prioritized product roadmap and collaborate with external agencies/resources to turn this vision into reality
- Design and implement analytical tools and user testing frameworks
Management of promotions, including:
- Auditing promo codes used to ensure AOV is strong
- Creation of promo codes
- Managing the promo code calendar with internal and external partners
- On-site deployment of promo-related messaging (site-wide banner, homepage, GWP setup, cart-related upsell messaging)
- Primary POC for web UX/UI agency. Responsible for ensuring all releases are properly QA’d and on time. Challenges agency to deliver best-in-class work
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and Shopify development roadmap to share insights & recommend updates / improvements to further support HigherDOSE’s objectives
- Manage relationships across all functions to ensure feature feasibility, collaboration amongst teams, and to identify and potential barriers to launch.
- Enable high-quality, timely execution in a fast-paced, iterative, fluid environment.
- Work closely with the marketing team to build out a user journey that ultimately improves user experience measured by higher efficiency (conversion rate) on paid media channels.
- Drive test and learning across all digital related product, and champion risk taking across the team
- Take ownership of all things digital and ecomm
- Communicate and present product roadmaps to various team members, stakeholders and shareholders
- Work with Finance and Operations on any new product launches
- Understand and comfortable using data to make product decisions
- Work with our leadership team on our broader product roadmap as we expand our offerings to consumers
- 5+ years of product experience, with a track record of building and scaling complex consumer-facing products
- Expert knowledge with Shopify, Google Analytics
- Project management experience across a fast moving startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of the product development process
- Ability to balance high-level strategy with hands-on execution when necessary.
- An effective communicator who can clearly articulate decisions and mobilize support for key initiatives
- A strong analytical orientation with a focus on data-driven decision making